In the quest for younger and fresher look, another option is to use your own blood concentrate instead of synthetic alternatives. EZ PRF is the result of years of experience and study. Consequently, we've found what we think is the ULTIMATE blood concentrate. Newest research shows PRF (Platelet Rich Fibrin) is more superior than PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma).
Why is PRF better?
- More cells. EZ PRF has 10x the platelet concentration.
- 100% natural. The tubes used has no additive, no anticoagulant such as the ones used in PRP.
- Fibrin scaffold. The fact that plasma actually clots to fibrin allows for a much slower release of the Growth factor and cytokines. We have more cells, resulting in more GFs, kept alive longer and released for a much longer period of time.
What’s the difference between PRF and PRP?
PRF is similar to PRP except that PRF naturally contains fibrin for clot scaffolding and localization of mesenchymal stem cells.
PRF formation and centrifugation differs from PRP in that there is no anticoagulant and spin times and speeds differ.
- PRF has implied use as a natural filler.
- PRF has had remarked success as a complementary component in surgical and nonsurgical esthetic treatments.
- PRF releases platelet-related therapeutic granules for a longer duration and at a slower rate than PRP.
- PRF has supportive effect on immune system.
- Use of bovine thrombin and anticoagulation not required in PRF.